– 4 obturatii (clasa I, clasa II, Clasa IV si MOD) folosind diferite tehncii si diferite tipuri de matrici si instrumente de modelare.
– o cheie palatina si o cheie ocluzala „stamp Technique”
– un inel individualizat „custom ring”
-realizarea morfologiei ocluzale: instrumente, materiale, tehnici de startificare, realizarea pigmentatiilor si elementelor de diferentiere
– montarea mai multor tipuri de matrici
– realizarea de inele individualizate „custom ring”
– realizarea de chei ocluzale „stamp Technique”
We are happy to propose you a different way to develop your professional skills of direct restorations and to meet your colleagues and lecturers. Dental Modelling Camp will mix academic activities with rural experiences in Darja, the home village of Iuliu Hatieganu, founder of the Romanian Medical School in Cluj Napoca.
The restoration of anterior or posterior, vital or non vital teeth using composite materials has become increasingly complex year by year by introducing new techniques and accessories, even if basic principles remain unchanged. Increased precision, attention to detail, digging isolation, adaptation to anatomy are the major issues that currently provide the standard of quality and aesthetics of restorative treatments. This is the objective of our course.
The Dental Modeling Camp is targeted especially at end-year dental students who want to improve their practical skills of modeling and stratification of composite materials used for direct or indirect restorations. This course was developed by the team of MB Dental doctors who perform the restorative treatments of the teeth treated endodontically in collaboration with dental technicians.
At the end of this course the participants will know and will be able to apply:
- restoration of the class IV cavities: silicone key development, personalized color determination, palatal and proximal wall restoration, dentin layer calibration, incision stratification, enamel application
- direct and indirect restoration of endodontically treated teeth: basic principles of choosing optimal coronary restoration; build up and deep margin elevation; pivot opportunity; preparation steps for inoculations and laboratory steps, cementing and recommendations
- modelling of occlusal morphology: tools, materials, layering techniques, pigmentation and caracterisation
- Indirect restoration by inlay / onlay CAD / CAM
- documenting cases and communicating between dentist and technician: making photos, key messages
Last year after movie: